Saturday, July 16, 2011

WOW!, That Series Still Exists!?!

Yeah, I know it's been a long wait guys, I'm sorry. We had holic working on this series, then he quit, then when I was going to take it over, someone else quit, dumping a lot more shit in my lap. We now have a new translator working on it, but he's new to all this, so it takes him a little while to get a script ready, and then it has to go through a TLC pass, so expect a slow but semi-regular release pace on Near Equal again. Usagi Drop ch 53 is 95% of the way ready to release, but our TSer had people arrive at his house a few pages away from completion, so it'll be out tomorrow (possibly ch 54 as well, depending on if/when WCW_TL gets the script formatted and passed over to us).

Near Equal ch 3: http://www.mediafire.com/?si9fjwitcodpwrg

14 comments:

  1. Yes! My day just got better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titles says what I wanted to say.

    Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the taking up this manga, new TL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx guys, this is actualy a very good read
    I hope there's more than 1 volume

    ReplyDelete
  5. usagi drooooooooooooooopppppppp

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES IT EXISTS! NOW TRANSLATE MORE OF IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome I loved this series and couldn't wait for it to be translated again! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this series. Thanks dood

    ReplyDelete
  9. If anyone wants to read any of the near equal chapters online (and some other series)go here...

    http://wowscans.foolz.us/reader/

    PS:This was approved by WOW!scans and is virus and spyware free! Also I will be updating it to include all the series soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't expect this! :D

    Thanks a lot!

    This chapter was great! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are awesome, thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This thanks come a bit late, but it comes from the heart.
    Much thanks for the work.

    ReplyDelete