Friday, January 28, 2011

WOW!, Are You Excite!?



I know I am. After a month of hiatus, here's Prunus Girl 20! I know I had shit I wanted to say, but I forgot... Anyway, we're recruiting for cleaners again, and also for a translator for OverDrive as I realize more and more that I love reading that series but really dislike translating it. We won't drop it, but don't expect it to move very fast if I'm stuck being the one translating it.

Prunus Girl ch 20 DDL:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ajlncxlga3a327c

Edit: Kind of a v2 there, pg 12 and 13 got switched around. If you downloaded already, just rename those two pages so that they switch places.

Edit 2: Yamada is drunk so I fixed the link since he couldn't. -KPH

13 comments:

  1. Thx For this been w8ting patiently for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. ' 3' btw, your page 12 and 13 are swapped, you can see the page number at the bottom and their order being different

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, no one's sure how that happened. It's all Koiz's fault, but you didn't hear that from me ;;>_>. It's fixed now. Thanks for the head's up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is now an "Invalid or Deleted File." :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sauce chapter I have to say, now we just need some srs drama between Maki and Aikawa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx for the chappie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUCK YES
    YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
    Thanks alot bro's!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Awesome as usual, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I say for the mistake that happened with the page mix up, we should make Yamada wear girls Knee socks as punishement on campus for one week, i know he has a bright pair of Knee socks on its way lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with NJManga. But thanks for the awesome chapter.

    ReplyDelete