Monday, January 24, 2011

WOW!, More 4koma Joints in the Same Day!


Well, I had a feeling I might end up having to double post when these were ready, but I didn't want to hold up the Houkago Play release post on the 50-50 chance that these would be ready today.  Anyway, as a joint with 4-koma scans, we've got the first two chapters of volume 4 of Imouto wa Shishunki.
Imouto wa Shishunki vol 4 ch 1-2 DDL

In other news, OtoNyan and Change H should be coming soon, new Prunus Girl should come out soon, and we're going to have another new thing or two rolling in soon as well.

5 comments:

  1. Nice!

    I haven't read any Imouto wa Shishunki in a long time. Would you mind uploading vol 1-3? I think I have the first volume or 2 somewhere, but I don't where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sorry, meant to do that sooner. Thanks for reminding me:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?rmpsc4d5pmraf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again Yamada!

    ReplyDelete