Sunday, August 15, 2010

First things first.

Alright, there's something exciting in the works for later tonight or early tomorrow morning (depending on when Koizumi's faggot ass stops playing LoL) that led to the creation of this blog.  But, since I'm bored and setting things up beforehand, I'll start with some slightly older content first.  If you followed me here from /a/, you'll know that most of my contributions are either trap oriented or Vocaloid oriented.  The first handful of updates will be more focused on the traps, then once all the rubble settles from C78 I'll do some Vocaloid related shit.  For now, check out these two recommendation charts and the related uploads here:  www.mediafire.com/yamada

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog opening! And thanks for the link to the folder, I've been trying to track down "Day of the revolution" like forever...

    BTW the first image is a little hard to read, the font at 1600px tall becomes a bit too small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, you're right about the resizing on some parts of the chart. I'm not sure there's too terribly much to do about it other than upload a copy of the chart to the share folder in case people have trouble reading parts or actually want to read my blah blah blah notes on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lists are friggin' casual. Too much staples, some of it is ridiculous, and not enough obscure stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would kind of be the point... They're recommendation lists that were made for newcomers on /a/, not best of the best lists that are supposed to somehow be complete. We all know how trying to decide what's the 'best' turns into my opinions>your opinions anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the picture of Yubisaki Milk Tea you should better take the cover of volume 4 which actually show the trap, Yuki. Volume 1 show a real girl, Hidari Morii.

    In the group of doujins you have doujinshis mixed together with oneshots and one-volume-mangas. Not exactly the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure that it's really an issue, but there is a revision of the non-H chart coming, so I'll think about swapping covers. The one-shot/volume thing really is a non-issue, especially since every single thing on the hentai chart is in my mediafire so no one's going to end up with incomplete volumes or anything - I don't see a need to clutter the chart up with that distinction.

    ReplyDelete